Universal Orlando Resort has launched an all-new travel agent website, designed to help the destination develop partnership with travel agents as it continues to grow.
UniversalTravelAgents.com features a brand-new design and user-friendly interface, as well as added benefits for travel agents. One of the highlights includes a comprehensive online training program that allows agents to become certified Universal Orlando Resort Specialists.
The self-paced, online program, which can be completed at leisure, offers an in-depth look at the destination and fully immerses agents in selling the Universal Orlando vacation experience— including its two theme parks, four (soon-to-be five) on-site hotels and a world-class dining and entertainment complex.
The new travel agent website also features other benefits, including:
- The most up-to-date information on Universal Orlando’s ticket, resort and package offerings
- Digital materials for download, such as Universal Orlando’s 2016 Destination Reference Guide and fact sheets on the destination’s spectacularly themed on-site hotels
- An online ordering system featuring the latest marketing materials and sales collateral for agents to use in-office or to share with clients
- Customizable sales tools and high-quality marketing materials to provide agents with all the resources they need to sell the destination and enhance their clients’ vacation
- On-going communication and eNewsletters, featuring the latest destination announcements, news and information to help agents inform their clients on all that Universal Orlando has to offer “
To access the website, travel agents can create a complimentary user account by visiting and registering at www.UniversalTravelAgents.com.
Agents who have previously registered with Universal Orlando are requested to re-register in order to ensure they receive important communications and special announcements from Universal Orlando.