Air Canada Vacations releases its most comprehensive Sun Collection yet for Winter 2014-2015, featuring vacation types, new and exclusive hotels and an early booking bonus
Air Canada Vacations is pleased to announce the release of its largest Sun brochure ever this week. With more than 475 resorts in more destinations than any other Canadian tour operator in Mexico and the Caribbean, Air Canada Vacations' most comprehensive brochure ever is sure to heat up the winter season.
Brighter Getaways are just around the corner with Air Canada Vacations, which works with two airline partners, Air Canada and Air Canada rouge, Air Canada's new leisure carrier focused on providing memorable beginnings and endings to vacation travel. With these partnerships, Air Canada Vacations can offer more non-stop flights than the competition and provide connecting flights from 66 Canadian cities.
"As the dedicated leisure carrier on select routes in Mexico and the Caribbean,
Air Canada rouge brings a friendly, upbeat spirit," said Eamonn Ferrin, President and Chief Operating Officer of Air Canada Vacations. "The rouge crew (flight attendants) are trained in customer service excellence by the Disney Institute to create a relaxed, comfortable onboard atmosphere so that our customers can start their vacations the moment they step onboard the flight."
The new Sun Collection introduces vacation types for resorts with the most popular features and facilities, so it is even easier to plan a trip that suits your travel style. Choose from:
• Family vacation: make memories on an unforgettable family vacation. All of the family resorts feature dedicated kids' pools and supervised kids' clubs, as well as great discounts for children like free stays and meals.
• Luxury vacation: all of these deluxe resorts offer only the very best standards of comfort and service with stylishly elegant décor in the most beautiful tropical surroundings, and unforgettable gourmet meals from some of the world's finest chefs.
• Adults-only vacation: these resorts offer an outstanding selection of facilities and activities designed for the adult traveller, from a quiet couple's trip to fun with friends at a late night club.
• Spa vacation: these resorts embrace the peaceful beauty of their surroundings and offer daily outdoor activities, onsite fitness facilities and comprehensive onsite spas.
• Boutique hotels: find a new favourite place at these intimate and inviting upscale hotels with no more than 100 rooms and ultra-personal service that makes you feel at home.
• Weddings & Honeymoons: I do never sounded so good with these resorts offering a free or discounted wedding or honeymoon package, the services of a dedicated resort wedding coordinator and a spa onsite.
• Singles vacation: resorts that go that extra mile to welcome the single traveller. All of these resorts offer no extra fee for single occupancy or a special discount, and a great variety of entertainment, including activities just for singles.
Making Brighter Getaways a reality Air Canada Vacations has a number of exclusive hotel partners in Mexico and the Caribbean, and is offering a variety of new hotels in this Collection. As always, the exclusive programs Aeroplan, Privileges and PriceGuard will reward customers for booking the perfect getaway.
Customers can earn and redeem Aeroplan Miles on every package that includes an Air Canada or Air Canada rouge flight. With this year's updated Privileges program, booking with a participating hotel means enjoying a unique package of popular added values: preferred room location, early check-in/late checkout, free WiFi, 3 guaranteed à la carte dinners at All-Inclusive resorts and lots of Aeroplan Miles.
Customers can book with confidence thanks to PriceGuard: if the price of an Air Canada Vacations Air, Hotel & Transfer package drops before travel, Air Canada Vacations will refund the difference of up to a maximum of $800 per couple. Choose from over 150 participating resorts applicable for bookings made by October 31 for travel from November 1, 2014 and completed by April 30, 2015.
Early booking bonus for travel this winter
Booking early gives customers access to the most popular destinations, flights, travel dates, resorts and rooms at the best price. Air Canada Vacations is offering an early booking promotion so that customers can save big and get the best vacation.
The earlier you book, the more you save:
• Book by July 31 and pay by October 31 and save $700 per family ($250 per adult and $100 per child ages 2-12)
• Book August 1 - September 30 and pay by October 31 and save $600 per family ($200 per adult and $100 per child ages 2-12)
• Book October 1 - 31 and pay by October 31 and save $500 per family ($150 per adult and $100 per child ages 2-12)
Savings are applicable for travel from November 1, 2014 and completed April 30, 2015.
So whether a fan of fun in the sun with the family, a relaxing spa retreat, or the highest standard of luxury, make sure to book early for maximum savings and to take advantage of the very best the Sun Collection has to offer. Visit aircanadavacations.com, call 1 866 529-2079 or visit your travel agent to book an ideal winter vacation and for information on the unique benefits of booking with Air Canada Vacations.