Sandals is looking to the future of the luxury all-inclusive with its plans for a fourth resort in St. Lucia. Sandals LaSource St. Lucia will break ground later this year, but an opening date has not yet been announced. When it opens, the resort, which will be located on Pigeon Island Beach adjacent to Sandals Grande St. Lucian, will boast a host of new over-the-top-amenities, including:
- A roof-top pool and Jacuzzi
- Three new restaurants concepts: American tavern, Greek, and noodle shop
- Continuous winding river around each room block
- 9,000-square-foot, curved glass-fronted infinity edge pool
- Entertainment facility with four-lane bowling alley
- “Stay at one, play at four” sharing program
The resort will have 330 suites including Skypool, Rondoval, and Swim-Up suites, as well as Over-the-Water Bungalows. In addition, there will be 10 restaurants, Red Lane Spa, wedding lounge, beauty salon, and departure lounge with lockers and showers so guests can take full advantage of the resort until they depart.
“Saint Lucia has been and continues to be an excellent destination for Sandals, offering our guests beauty, tremendous facilities and attractions and truly friendly people. We are thrilled to continue our long tradition of investment here, adding even more reasons for holidaymakers to visit Saint Lucia,” stated Sandals chairman Gordon “Butch” Stewart.