New Luxury Included® Resort to Officially Reopen Doors and Debut Enhancements on January 28, 2015
Following a temporary closure to undertake a wide-ranging, US$65 million enhancement program, Sandals Barbados will reopen its doors on January 28, 2015. Effective immediately, guests can now book a Luxury Included® stay at Sandals Barbados for travel starting from January 28, 2015.
“The plans for Sandals Barbados are thrilling and our guests can’t wait to book these rooms,” said Gordon “Butch” Stewart, Chairman of Sandals Resorts International. “We couldn’t be more excited to ‘Sandalize’ this resort and know that it will complement the stunning beach and provide our guests with all the luxury and amenities they desire.”
Sandals Barbados will offer a selection of 280 luxury accommodations that range from opulent beachfront butler suites to new swim-up river suites situated in the resort’s lush tropical garden. A Luxury Included® Vacation at Sandals Barbados offers guests an experience incomparable to any other all-inclusive resort and there will now be even more options for guests including:
* 11 Discovery Dining choices that span the globe from French Brasserie at Bayside and Japanese Teppanyaki at Kimonos to a world class steakhouse, Butch’s Chophouse, and the brand’s first ever Indian restaurant.
* New contemporary furnishings throughout all rooms and suites including mahogany four-poster beds, flat-screen televisions, lavish bathrooms and luxurious indoor and outdoor soaking tubs.
* Sandals’ exclusive Red Lane® Spa with six new treatment rooms in traditional Barbadian architecture, including an exclusive VIP suite with private tub, outdoor shower, relaxation area and more.
* Sandals Resorts’ signature fire pits, perfect for cozy romantic nights.
* Additional bars serving premium brand spirits, including Appleton Jamaica Estate Rum and Beringer® wine.
* An oceanfront main pool with swim-up bar, expansive whirlpool, reflecting pool with fire pit in the lobby, river pool accessible from swim-up suites and additional whirlpool in the resort’s gardens.
* Two tennis courts and state-of-the-art fitness center.
* Amphitheatre overlooking the beach for nightly entertainment.
* A Club Sandals Lounge.
* Land and watersports including scuba diving.
* Breathtaking WeddingMoon® locations.
* Exciting excursions from Island Routes Caribbean Adventures.
For more details about Sandals Barbados, please visit www.sandals.com/main/barbados