Meet Marcos Diaz Trujillo, General Manager of Hotel Melia Jardines del Rey.
1. How long have you been managing this property?
Since March 30, 2016.
2. What are the top five characteristics of your guest profile.
35 – 50 years old
Looking for beach , sun and relaxation
3. How would you recommend travel agents position your property against your competitors?
Brand new hotel
Options for all tastes
Five a la carte restaurants
Two separated pool areas
Entertainment program for all ages ( from 6 months old – baby club, mini club, teens and adults program)
Music and night entertainment program with best artistic quality
Best wedding facilities
Fantastic suites connected with a double room , specially designed for big families
Non motorized free sailing facilities
Extra facilities in the touristic village next to the hotel, provided by Plaza Los Flamencos (with extra charge, not managed by the hotel)
Rum & Cigars house
4. Which activity/service surprises guests the most in your property?
5. What’s the most unique request you received from a client that you were able to help accommodate?
We love helping to accommodate the truly unique requests of wedding guests to make their dream a reality. From a private Foam Party with live music, to a wedding on board of one of our Catamarans. With a bit of time in advance we can do almost anything for our guests.