WHEN IT COMES TO THE LAS VEGAS STRIP, The Cosmopolitan has established itself as stand-out property. Opened in 2010, it quickly became a favourite for Canadian travellers because of its modern design and lifestyle vibes. Maintaining its young, chic presence and dedication to innovation and service, 2,895 of the resort’s 3,033 rooms were recently remodeled, not only with influence from innovative and inspired designers, but also, thanks to feedback from frequent staying guests. Not able to visit the property to see the new look for yourself? Here are a few details about the design:
- Noteworthy features include modern artwork paired with clean textiles, statement wall coverings, textured carpeting, improved lighting and user-friendly technology.
- The Terrace rooms (Terrace Studio, Terrace One Bedroom, Terrace Suite) and Reception Suites interiors exude an edgy yet sophisticated aesthetic, incorporating rich jewel tones, gold touches and handcrafted patterns.
- Standout elements include a custom damask wall covering that doubles as a canopy over the beds and a collection of bold, internationally-sourced artwork.
- Some of the more playful features are located in discrete locations such as whimsical wallpaper within the closet or shadowed figures that separate the shower from the bedroom.
BUT IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT AESTHETICS. NEW TECHNOLOGY HAS ALSO BEEN INTEGRATED THROUGHOUT.
- In-room iPads allow guests to book restaurant and spa reservations, purchase show tickets, order room service, schedule wake up calls and include automated lighting and temperature adjustments.
- All newly updated guest rooms feature state-of-the-art Samsung TVs with a 65-inch display, offering programs like Hulu, YouTube, Pandora and Crackle, personal Bluetooth connectivity and in-suite Netflix.
- The Cosmopolitan’s resident mischief-maker, Rose, is a chatbot text-based service to enhance guests’ stay. By texting 702.930.8188, Rose can: provide information and recommendations on restaurants, bars, lounges and pools; offer info and links for The Cosmopolitan concert tickets; and fulfill guest service requests for additional in-room amenities like towels, housekeeping and bellman services. Rose also entertains with games, art tours and can even tell guests jokes.
DOES THIS CHANGE WHO YOU SHOULD BE SELLING VACATIONS AT THE COSMOPOLITAN TO?
The clientele for the property remains more of a “psychograph” than a “demographic,” representatives of The Cosmopolitan say. The property generally attracts creative, inventive, imaginative or artistic individuals that pursue a life of challenge and novelty, while also, gaining new experiences.
WANT TO UPSELL? HERE ARE A FEW TIPS:
- Book tickets for your clients to “Opium,” an adults-only show located adjacent to Rose.Rabbit.Lie. supper club.
- For any room type (with the exception of the City Room, because it does not offer a terrace, and the Terrace Suite, which only faces the Fountain Show), suggest clients opt for an upgrade to a Fountain view room, where you’ll find the Fountain show just below and a beautiful Northern view overlooking all of Las Vegas boulevard.
- Guests looking for an elevated VIP experience might be interested in the Chelsea Penthouses. Located at the top of The Chelsea Tower, these suites are two- and three-bedroom options, offering breathtaking views from one of the highest points on the Strip. Guests of The Chelsea Penthouses will enjoy VIP Check-In, Penthouse Concierge and other VIP amenities.
WHAT SETS THE COSMOPOLITAN APART ON THE STRIP
- A vertical build means ease of access
- Majority of the rooms come with terraces
- The pool district offers unique experiences to appeal to different guests, between Marquee Day Club & Nightclub, Boulevard Pool and The Chelsea Pool
Visit www.cosmopolitanlasvegasagents.com for more.