Free Transfer Between Montréal and Québec City (or Québec and airport)
Two new lavish land programs allow Crystal guests to extend their vacations with five 2014 luxury cruises through North America's East Coast and French Canada. Available on Crystal Serenity's September-October voyages, the two- and three-night, pre- and post-cruise packages offer travelers the opportunity to explore beyond the rich New England/Canada cruise itineraries that begin or end in Québec City. Guests can choose from programs in Toronto and Niagara Falls, Montréal and Québec City, or enjoy a free transfer between Québec and Montréal to plan one's own extended adventure.
Toronto & Niagara Falls, 2 nights:
· A tour of breathtaking Niagara Falls, followed by a wet sailing excursion through the spray at the base of the falls aboard the Maid of the Mist.
· A visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake, home to 28 wineries producing award-winning vintages and ice wines, and a Heritage District full of specialty shops and eateries, plus a winemaker's lunch of seasonal dishes paired with specially selected wines at one of the estates.
· A sky-high dinner 1,100 feet above Toronto at the CN Tower's rotating 360 restaurant - home of the world's highest wine cellar - boasting market-fresh regional specialties with a changing view of the city's lights and shoreline.
· Exploration of a "hidden" Toronto via the PATH - a 16-mile underground network of shops, museums, theatres and world-class dining.
Québec City and Montréal by Train, 3 nights:
· Accommodations at the chic Auberge Saint-Antoine hotel in the heart of Québec City - itself a UNESCO World Heritage Site - and the Ritz-Carlton Montréal, situated walking distance from the city's many attractions.
· Business class train between Montréal and Québec City, including access to stations' VIP-style Panorama Lounge, priority boarding, complimentary newspapers, wine, and lunch.
· Exploration of Québec City's museés, shops and historical districts, plus Montréal's renowned Notre Dame Basilica, Latin Quarter, and majestic Mount Royal.
The seven- and 10-day cruises depart September 19 (from Boston to Québec) and 29 (Québec City round-trip); October 6, 16, and 26 (all between Québec and New York), and call in Baie-Comeau, Havre-Saint-Pierre, Sept-_les, and the Magdalen Islands, P.Q.; Saint John, New Brunswick; Halifax and Sydney (maiden call), Nova Scotia; Saint-Pierre & Miquelon, France; Bar Harbor and Portland, Maine; Boston, Massachusetts; and Newport, Rhode Island. Until June 30, "Book Now" cruise fares start at just $2,830 per person.
Specially-priced fares for the Extended Land Programs in Toronto and Montréal/Québec City start at $1,365 and $2,850, respectively. Fare includes all accommodations, sightseeing, transportation (including coach-class domestic air to Toronto), featured meals, porterage and gratuities.
For more information and Crystal reservations, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.