Eight new trips, including Iceland and the Balkans, help millennials experience iconic, bucket list-worthy destinations with #NOREGRETS
All Images: Contiki
Contiki has launched its Europe 2016/17 brochure to offer the most comprehensive, exceptional and bucket list-worthy trips ever. New for 2016 are eight new itineraries requested by travellers, such as Iceland and Best of Balkans, conveniently organized by Contiki’s Eight Ways to Travel, making it easy and fun to find the perfect holiday.
“There is something powerful and life-changing about travelling as a young person,” says Contiki Canada president, Brad Ford. “It is a unique time in life when monumental experiences shape the person you will become. Contiki offers millennials trips that are curated to meet their unique needs - from seeing the best sites to enjoying the company of like-minded travellers - with Europe being the most popular destination to begin this lifelong journey to travel the world.”
The exuberance of youth is all about self-discovery and life changing experiences. These eight new 2016 itineraries showcase the best of Europe:
- Iceland: Adventure seekers will explore the country’s incredible landscapes on a four-day action-packed trip. Bathe in the thermal springs of the Blue Lagoon and enjoy the capital of Reykjavik before heading out with a local guide to search for the breathtaking Northern Lights.
- Best of Balkans: Travellers will journey through seven countries in just 15 days, including Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia and more, to take in the best sights that the Balkans has to offer. Whether it's exploring the gorgeous walled city of Dubrovnik as featured in the popular Games of Thrones television series, enjoying the nightlife in Belgrade or strolling around the historic sights of Sarajevo, this trip is a perfect mix of history and culture.
- Mediterranean Escape: Travellers can relax at leisure in the Mediterranean on this ten-day Easy Pace trip. Start in the eternal city of Rome with all the iconic sights before heading to the scenic Amalfi Coast and ending in Athens to uncover Greece’s sundrenched shores.
Why take a Contiki vs. going it alone? Contiki offers more value, inclusions and convenience, focusing on:
- Incredible Food: Europe is a world-renowned foodie heaven. Clients can begin their day in Paris with a freshly brewed café au lait and indulge in a buttery pain au chocolat for breakfast, and finish off the day with a three-course seafood dinner in Amsterdam. With breakfast included every day and many local meals and optional dinners along the way, travellers are well fueled to enjoy every moment.
- Convenient Transportation: Cover more ground from the comfort of a private, air-conditioned and WiFi-enabled coach with new friends, where bags are loaded on-and-off.
- Meeting Great People: Taking a new group adventure with like-minded millennials creates lifelong bonds, and Contiki is proud to help turn moments into Legends, epic stories of love and friendship that are told for years to come.
- Tons of ME Time: Every Contiki trip includes a perfect balance of included activities with “ME Time” optionals for travellers to enjoy an area independently. Not only does this keep budgeting in check, but allows travellers to spend their holiday in the way they want.
- More choice, destinations and departures than any other travel provider:Contiki offers 102 unique trips to 42 European countries and 105 cities, offering the best that Europe offers.
Travellers who book and pay in full by January 14, 2016 can save 10 percent off for a savings of up to $820. Need more time to save? Contiki Part Pay allows travellers to reserve their spot on a trip and make payments over time. Think of it as a travel ‘piggy bank.’ Send the link to friends and family for holidays and gifts, too.
This is your life and you only get to live it once. But if you do it right, once is enough. Embrace it to the fullest with a trip to Europe this summer.Visit http://contiki.com for more and follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter with our #NOREGRETS hashtag.