a global payment card, designed to streamline air travel expenses and deliver a hassle-free reconcile and management process, regardless of company size or travel requirements
Here’s how it works:
- There are two programs available for your corporate clients – ACGlobe and ACGlobePlus – each appealing to different needs.
- The card is accepted worldwide for purchases on more than 260 airlines and rail carriers within the Universal Air Travel Plan (UATP) network. ACGlobe and ACGlobePlus is accepted by 10,000 International Air Transportation Association (IATA) appointed travel agencies in Canada, at 130,000 IATA appointed travel agencies worldwide, and by 30,000 ARC accredited agencies in the USA.
Why use it:
- By using this card, corporate accounts benefit from having access to a secured centralized billing system and customized reports at no extra cost, all in one convenient place, regardless of a company's travel expenditures.
- Customized reporting is available at no charge and can be accessed securely 24/7 through DataMine℠, a corporate transaction portal available to all ACGlobe customers. Here, users can view and run reports on all transactions, and quickly and easily check their ACGlobe Account balance.
- Both accounts can operate as a traditional plastic payment card that can be issued to road-warriors or the convenience of a “lodged” account where individual expenses of an individual department, project or company can be managed.
- There is no annual fee associated with the ACGlobe Account, while the annual fee for the ACGlobePlus Account is $99 (tax inclusive).
- The ACGlobePlus Purchase Rebate Program, awarded on a calendar quarterly basis to a company in the form of an Air Canada Gift Card, provides: 1.5 per cent rebate on all purchases where the flights are operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada Rouge; and one per cent rebate on purchases where the flights are operated by another airline, including those flights marketed by Air Canada, but operated by a partner airline. (Corporate clients can opt to receive a plastic Gift Card or an eGift Card.)
- In addition to the above, ACGlobePlus subscribers also will receive a $250 Air Canada Gift Card upon the purchase of their first qualifying Air Canada ticket over $500 charged to the ACGlobePlus account.
A referring travel agency partner whose corporate customer who qualifies and activate an ACGlobe card will qualify for referral remuneration.
For more details and information about the Air Canada ACGlobe Corporate Payment Solution, contact the ACGlobe Business Development Executive team at 1-844-290-0219 or e-mail ACGlobe.Info@aircanada.ca.
CORPORATE or LEISURE:
CIBC Air Canada Conversion Card
a Visa card that can be loaded with up to 10 different currencies and used anywhere VISA is accepted, whether travelling or booking ahead.
Here’s how it works:
- Clients can sign-up to receive their own CIBC Air Canada Conversion Card, and then load it with up to 10 currencies: US Dollars, Euros, British Pounds, Australian Dollars, Japanese Yen, Hong Kong Dollars, Turkish Lira, Swiss Franc, Mexican Pesos and Canadian Dollars.
- While travelling, it can be used anytime, for example, at stores and restaurants, or for withdrawing local currency from ATMs.
- The card is equipped with the latest in Chip and PIN technology to protect travellers from fraud.
Why use it:
- Security: If a client loses the card while travelling, CIBC will send an emergency replacement card.
- The card is not linked to any bank account, so there’s that added peace of mind.
- Convenience: Forget lining-up at the bank or currency exchange counter to withdraw funds, and don’t worry about whether your bank will work in foreign ATMs. The CIBC AC Conversion Card allows travellers to supplement foreign cash and avoid excessive credit card fees.
- Ease of use: Users can simply manage their account through an online dashboard, on which they can view exchange rates; check card balance(s) and currencies; top-up funds; move funds between currencies; and track spending activity. All of this can also be accessed through a mobile app.
Air Canada's travel agency partners can also refer customers, and be rewarded for each qualifying card from any given agency. For more information about the CIBC Air Canada AC conversion card, visit acconversion.cibc.com or contact the CIBC AC conversion team at 1-800-482-8347 or 647-749-5148.